This afternoon, I plugged in a Belkin bluetooth adapter F8TO16 and paired it with a pair of 7dayshop headphones. Instead of leaving well alone with an old driver, I decided to update the Belkin driver - which went well. However, the Dell 365 Module then reported an error and trouble shooting informed me that it now had a driver error. Windows searched for and found a driver, but could not install it.. I've since downloaded and installed new Dell drivers for it but I still get the same result - can't install driver. (The module was working fine before I up-dated the Belkin driver.)
I figure I now have to un-install the Module and then install an up-dated version. Is this the right way to go and if it is, how do I go about it? I'm using Win7 64 bit on an Inspiron 1750.
I went to the Dell Drivers and Downloads site in order to get a driver for my bluetooth. The driver I found was C:DELLDRIVERSR140135, I checked the compatibility and it is supposed to be compatible with my system and Windows Vista 32 bit. However, whenever I try to install it, a window pops up instructing me to push Fn+F2 or the Radio on/off switch. Fn+F2 does not work and there is no radio switch. I tried to start over from the beginning, now it's telling my I need Windows Vista to install this driver ... I am using Windows Vista. I checked the Device Manager ... no exlamation points or question marks.
I am trying to connect my Bose Soundlink via Bluetooth to my Dell Laptop. The USB Bluetooth device is connected successfully and the Bose Speaker shows on the system but with errors. When I try to install drivers for this I am unsuccessful and also using the manufacturers SW I cannot load through the SW
Is there a Dell Driver that I can load that will aid the connection?
why this is erroring as I do not have any issues connecting my phone to either the Speaker or the Laptop?
having recently installed the correct bluetooth module inside our dell insprin1750, all the drivers loaded fine and it said all installed ok, I can see all items in the control panel/hardware list as all ok... not highlighted or anything so assume its all ok. When I click on the bluetooth icon down on the bottom is pops up and says bluetooth is working but not visable to other devices click here to change... which I do, then the problem.... nothing happens after that !
I am unable to add any devices to bluetooth list despite it saying its working ok in hardware properties etc.
My last resort is to restore pc to factory state via re-install of windows 7 but I do not really want to go down this route if at all possible.... I have tried restore to no avail.
I earlier had windows 7 in which my laptop's bluetooth was working fine. Then i installed windows 8 release preview and even in that bluetooth was working fine. yesterday i installed windows 8 pro with WMC in it and since then the bluetooth isn't working.
My wifi is working fine.
1. I even checked in the BIOS....internal bluetooth is enabled. 2. I tired to install the driver by downloading it fromURL 3. I even tried to this method
Access device manager
- Click ‘Start’, and then click ‘Control Panel’ - Click ‘Hardware and Sound’ - Click ‘Device Manager’ - ‘User Account Control’ dialog box appears. - Click ‘Continue’ - Device Manager Page opens up. - Locate a category called ‘Bluetooth Radios’ - If not found, locate ‘Network Adapter’ - Also observe if it has a yellow mark besides any of the device listed - Browse through the whole list to check for any other item listed with a yellow mark - Capture the item with the yellow mark
4. I even tried this method
- Click the following link to download the most updated driver for the Bluetooth: [URL] - Save the folder (zipped folder) on the 'Desktop screen' - Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R241623.exe - The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERS - Click Ok - After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it - Open the following path: C:dellDrivers31N70Win64 (Follow steps mentioned below) - Click 'Computer' and drive letter 'C' - Locate folder 'dell' and double click it - Locate folder 'Drivers' and double click it - Locate folder '31N70' - Locate folder 'Win64' and double click it - Locate file Inst (Refer to the image below) - Right click file 'Inst'- Click 'Run as an administrator' - Click 'Yes' to continue if prompted with 'User access control' message - Follow through with the installation as per the screen instructions - Finish the installation and check for the Bluetooth functionality - If issue persists, try using the 'setup' file to install drivers in compatibility mode (Next Step)
Install 'Setup.exe' file in 'compatibility Mode'
- Navigate to C:dellDrivers31N70Win64 - Right click ‘Setup’ file and click ‘Properties’ - Click “Install in compatibility mode’ - Click on Application and select ‘Troubleshoot Compatibility’ - Next, click on ‘Troubleshoot Program’ - Click on Program worked in earlier versions of Windows - Click on ‘Windows 7’ - Click on ‘Start the Program’ - Do not hit ‘Next’ until the installation completes - Once the installation completes, click on ‘Next
When I attempt to install R226750. It gets to a point where it tells me to activate bluetooth with the wireless switch. My wireless is always on but even when I toggled it on and off, it did not make a difference.
I also installed the DELL Radio switch patch for turning on my bluetooth and that has not worked. why my machine cannot turn on the bluetooth?
Just FYI - I am trying to install a mouse and printer which I am able to see on other bluetooth devices.
today my Belkin 7050 wifi adapter arrived.I went through the install procedure from the cd,and when asked to plug in the adapter,I got the message asking for a notebook card,which I haven't got.It then told me that the drivers aren't installed.The device isn't showing in device manager.I called Belkin support but all the could suggest was that the device was to try it in another computer.I am unable to do this because the communal computer needs administrator rights to install programs etc.
Recently I have installed windows 8 professional x64 version in my dell laptop. Everything is fine here except the Bluetooth driver. It is showing 'The program has compatibility issue'. So bluetooth driver software is not installing. I am using dell inspiron 1564.
Trying to update Bluetooth driver on an E6410, Win 7x64, Dell Wireless 375.Driver package runs and gets almost to the end before a "1935" error dialog box pops up and the whole package rolls back.Something to do with MS VC policy 8.
The Bluetooth device driver keeps on turning off / on on its own. I'm using a wireless internet connection with a netgear router and it used to work fine for months. Problem started a week ago. I have Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2. Below are the items listed under the network adapters of device manager when my internet connection is fine:
1) Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) - (status is disabled) 2) Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI) 3) Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller 4) Cisco Systems VPN Adapter - (status is disabled) 5) Intel (R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
No signs of a conflict like a yellow exclamation mark or X.And here are the only ones listed when i lose connection:
1) Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller 2) Cisco Systems VPN Adapter - (status is disabled) 3) Intel (R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
Here are the things I have done:
1) Reinstalled the network drivers downloaded from Dell specifically:Intel (R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller2) When the first 2 items are visible, i tried to check for updated drivers by right clicking on it and hitting Update Driver software but it gave me a message that its already updated. 3) Enabled items 1 and 4 to see if it will make a difference but not. 4) Tried the TCP/IP stack repair options by going into CMD running it as Admin and typing in the lines below: netsh winsock reset catalognetsh int ipv4 reset reset.lognetsh int ipv6 reset reset.logRestarted the machine but still got the same problem. 5) Already checked the switch from the side of the laptop and its ON.
i have inspiron n5050 laptop with windows8 installed and i updated all drivers from the support and for bluetooth i installed DELL WLAN AND BLUETOOTH CLIENT ver9 after calling to customer support. but i cant find bluetooth suite in my computer and have no bluetooth option in wireless in my pc settings.
My Bluetooth was working even when i upgraded to Windows 7. After a while it stopped. I tried installing back with the Installation CD but whenever the software asks me to "Activate Bluetooth with the wireless button" on my computer, it never continues. i dont know where the problem could be from again. i've tried all i know.
I have an Inspiron 5010 and am constantly getting messages and flags that my bluetooth drivers need updating. I have tried the latest driver install from broadcom but this stops almost immediately with a message to contact hardware manufacturer as the install cannot proceed.
Sometimes I get messages prompting me to update driver. at other times driver appears to be installed and working perfectly
I use Dell support center and Dell download manager to keep up to date and don't usually have any problem but this bluetooth messaging has been going on for months now.
I have a Dell inspiron N4110 laptop with Windows 7 professional installed on it. I have bought a new bluetooth headset, but my system couldn't recognize it while I am trying to add it using "Add a device" utility. I think bluetooth driver is missing in my system. I checked the drivers CD, but couldn't decide which one I should install because there are lot of BTS (bluetooth) drivers are listed.
where I can download bluetooth driver online or which one I should install from the drivers CD?
From the Dell Drivers and Downloads page, I downloaded the WiFi Link 5300 driver (R213215.exe) assuming it would enable my WiFi to run. I tried to install it and was met with an error message: "This installation is not supported on this operating system version. The setup application will exit." It will not install and my WiFi is still down.My system is an Alienware m15x with Windows 7 64-bit. I recently re-installed Windows due to a small bug that was hampering Google Chrome. Before I re-installed Windows, the WiFi was working just fine. Any working WiFi driver?
Recently I have bought Dell Inspiron 15R-N5010 DOS based laptop and installed Windows 7 OS from the dealer's shop from where I have bought.
Problem is that I'm not able to access internet via Wireless connection (but with Wired connection can access internet).
url... that install broadcom driver i.e. broadcom_wlan_5603506 but still the problem is not solved(after installing broadcoam driver) and I cannot see wireless network adaptor in Network and Sharing(in Control Panel) only Realtek and Bluetooth PAN adaptor is there.I tried to install :
- R252544 (Dell Wireless WLAN 1520 Half MiniCard) gets following error "No compatible hardware found. The software you are attempting to install is not supported on this system. The software will not be installed."
- R252283 (Intel(R) WiFi Link 6200) gets following error "Software is not compatible with the OS"
- R247430 (Intel (R) WiMAX Link 6250) gets following error "Software is not compatible with the OS".
- Which particular driver is required to be installed in Inspiron 15 R N5010 so that internet can be accessed via wireless connection?
- To install software in Compatible mode does Windows 7 service pack needs to be installed?If yes than which version?
- How can we check that Wireless driver is installed correctly ?
I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 15R 5521 I put a win7 32bit, but I partially solved installing drivers, pt. wireless fail to install ....; mention that software to install drivers I downloaded from Dell's website, depending on the type of laptop and operating system ... Computer Management mentioned that the warning signs for. Bluetooth Peripheral Device and Network Controller ..
The hard drive on my Dell Inspirion 570 died so I had to install one. I had a 1T drive in an old computer I used as a slave so I installed it. I installed Windows 7 and when I tried to get on line I got a message saying I need to install a network adapter driver.