I have a Dell Inspiron n5010. Earlier bluetooth was functioned properly. But today bluetooth icon is not displayed on the tray. could not find my bluetooth devices while searching also not able connect from my my Bluetooth device. I have updated the driver from Device Manager.
I have a new problem with my dell inspiron n5010 laptop. I use windows7 32bit already and I didn't have any problem with that (Bluetooth), but now I use windows7 64bit and install all update drivers successfully and my Bluetooth working but after 1 day or shorter my Bluetooth not working although It is installed on my laptop and I can see it's Icon in system tray and I see in control panel and device manager that is Installed on my laptop successfully and all Bluetooth setting is checked and It is OK and also I can receive file from other device to my laptop but I can't send, because I don't have Bluetooth Icon in right-click (send to). If I reinstall the Bluetooth driver It works 1 day or shorter again! and after it don't working again! I reinstall my windows7 64bit again and again and install all drivers successfully again but this problem appear all the time. I am sure my drivers are last version and up to date. how can I solve this problem and see Bluetooth choise in Right-Click when I want to send a file. Note that I can receive files but I can't SEND!
I did not get the bluetooth software for my inspiron n 5010 in 'drivers and download ' for windows 8,so what should i have to do to get this .
I have purchased and installed windows 8 (not got with windows 8) ,i am trying to install R226746 in my laptop but it is showing that "the program has compatibility" issue, send me a link of compatible bluetooth driver for windows 8. (my laptop is Dell Inspiron Intel N5010)
my wifi adapter is not found for dell inspiron n5010...
i ran the system information and i got as...
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:Users agaraj>systeminfoLoading Network Card Information ...ERROR: Provider load failureC:Users agaraj>
I have a dell Inspiron N5010. Recently I installed windows 7 ultimate 32 bit and after that my wifi is not working. It was working perfectly with the same operating system previously but after the new installation the wifi sign from the desktop has disappeared. I install wlan broadcomm files for the wifi adapter but with no results. When I press the wifi button on keyboard it shows bluetooth device not discoverable.
just joined but i had a virus on my laptop which i had to re-install windows 7 ultimate (not through a CD) so i log back in my laptop to find my f-keys aren't working and that i cannot connect to the internet without the ethernet cable , beside my network controller it has a yellow exclamation mark saying "windows cannot find the driver code 28"
im running windows 7 ultimate on a dell inspirion n5010
I have purchased a Dell Inspiron N5010 (with Windows 7). It works all fine but I need to know the MAC Address of the Ethernet adapter.
I have tried IPconfig /all, but it does not show my Ethernet adapter. How can I check and confirm my Ethernet card's physical address. I need to use a restricted LAN which requires me to know the physical address of my Ethernet adapter
This afternoon, I plugged in a Belkin bluetooth adapter F8TO16 and paired it with a pair of 7dayshop headphones. Instead of leaving well alone with an old driver, I decided to update the Belkin driver - which went well. However, the Dell 365 Module then reported an error and trouble shooting informed me that it now had a driver error. Windows searched for and found a driver, but could not install it.. I've since downloaded and installed new Dell drivers for it but I still get the same result - can't install driver. (The module was working fine before I up-dated the Belkin driver.)
I figure I now have to un-install the Module and then install an up-dated version. Is this the right way to go and if it is, how do I go about it? I'm using Win7 64 bit on an Inspiron 1750.
Am Using Dell N5010 Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit? I installed all my drivers including the bluetooth drivers .after the bluetooth installation it was not successful .Now i cannot add any bluetooth devices to my lap?
I earlier had windows 7 in which my laptop's bluetooth was working fine. Then i installed windows 8 release preview and even in that bluetooth was working fine. yesterday i installed windows 8 pro with WMC in it and since then the bluetooth isn't working.
My wifi is working fine.
1. I even checked in the BIOS....internal bluetooth is enabled. 2. I tired to install the driver by downloading it fromURL 3. I even tried to this method
Access device manager
- Click ‘Start’, and then click ‘Control Panel’ - Click ‘Hardware and Sound’ - Click ‘Device Manager’ - ‘User Account Control’ dialog box appears. - Click ‘Continue’ - Device Manager Page opens up. - Locate a category called ‘Bluetooth Radios’ - If not found, locate ‘Network Adapter’ - Also observe if it has a yellow mark besides any of the device listed - Browse through the whole list to check for any other item listed with a yellow mark - Capture the item with the yellow mark
4. I even tried this method
- Click the following link to download the most updated driver for the Bluetooth: [URL] - Save the folder (zipped folder) on the 'Desktop screen' - Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R241623.exe - The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERS - Click Ok - After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it - Open the following path: C:dellDrivers31N70Win64 (Follow steps mentioned below) - Click 'Computer' and drive letter 'C' - Locate folder 'dell' and double click it - Locate folder 'Drivers' and double click it - Locate folder '31N70' - Locate folder 'Win64' and double click it - Locate file Inst (Refer to the image below) - Right click file 'Inst'- Click 'Run as an administrator' - Click 'Yes' to continue if prompted with 'User access control' message - Follow through with the installation as per the screen instructions - Finish the installation and check for the Bluetooth functionality - If issue persists, try using the 'setup' file to install drivers in compatibility mode (Next Step)
Install 'Setup.exe' file in 'compatibility Mode'
- Navigate to C:dellDrivers31N70Win64 - Right click ‘Setup’ file and click ‘Properties’ - Click “Install in compatibility mode’ - Click on Application and select ‘Troubleshoot Compatibility’ - Next, click on ‘Troubleshoot Program’ - Click on Program worked in earlier versions of Windows - Click on ‘Windows 7’ - Click on ‘Start the Program’ - Do not hit ‘Next’ until the installation completes - Once the installation completes, click on ‘Next
My laptop is dell inspiron N5010 and I have win 7 64bit home edition , I had a virus called win32.sality or something like that , that made all my program stop working , O downloaded an antivirus , and some message asked me to activate some kind of firewall and I presses ok , the wireless network changed to limited connectivity , I tried to reinstall the wireless driver , nothing happened , later , the available wireless networks disappeared , so I connected the network cable to connect to the internet using ethernet , it didn't work as well , and after many trials with the wireless drive , it's name doesn't appear now in the device manager , it says network adapter and has a yellow ! next to it , there is also something called realtek pcie fe family controller and it also have a yellow ! next to it , so I tried a usb broadband stick to connect to the internet that should have nothing to do with any drives , it said that the connection can't be established
the network troubleshooting sais that there could be a problem with the realtek pcie fe family controller drive , and it used to say before that there is a problem with the (intel ...) which is the wireless adapter (but i don't remember its full name)
Last night my laptop randomly stopped connecting to the Internet. I have tried basically everything and nothing has worked. It is telling me that no wifi connections and available and it will not work with an Ethernet cord either. I am positive it is my computer and not the wifi.
Ive had this computer for 2 years now. Last night the wireless randomly shut off, so i just figured it was the internet. But when i tried to connect to a different internet, i noticed that it said my wireless was off. So i figured that i just bumped the wireless button. I went to go turn it on again, but it will not turn on. I've tried hitting the button many times including using the Fn key. I can hardwire using Ethernet cable and it works, but my wireless does not. I have Windows 8 and have had it since it came out, so i know its not that. My drivers are all up to date and i have tried system restore.
I've recently bought Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop, however there seems to be one small issue: can't get WLan drivers installed.I'm using Windows 7 (64x edition). On Device Manager, under "Other Devices" there is an unknown "Network Controller".
Tried installing drivers from Dell Drivers & Downloads section (yes, used my service tag), but there was a problem with following ones: R252544 for Dell Wireless WLAN 1520 Half MiniCard. Result: "No compatible hardware found. The software you are attempting to install is not supported on this system. The software will not be installed." Half Mini Card
- R247430 for Intel Intel (R) WiMAX Link 6250. Result: "This software package cannot be installed on your system."
- R252283 for Intel Intel(R) WiFi Link 6200 "No compatible hardware found. The software you are attempting to install is not supported on this system. The software will not be installed."
All these messages appear right after running setup. Other drivers were installed successfully and in the right order.