Jul 20, 2012
I can't access some sites, loading times are endless and they look totally strange when I can access them (No images and so on). Sites are completely random, some examples are GamersLegacy.it - Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Dota2, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Inferno eSports - Homepage (videogames forum)FINECO: Conto, Investimenti, Trading, Prestiti e Mutui - Banca diretta, online o con promotore (bank) Sigma Draconis
View 3 Replies
1) Cleaned laptop with Ad-aware and Malwarebytes, found 2 issues but didn't fix the problem.
2) Closed firewall, nothing either.
3) Canghed/flushed DNS, tried both openDNS and GoogleDNS, nothing.
4) She CAN access those sites, she has same connection to the router (via wireless) and she has same OS (Windows Seven). I think that means it's my problem, not a router one.
5) Tried to lower MTU settings in my wireless connection as I read that could be the problem, nothing new here.
6) Here comes the tricky part. I tried to access those sites via proxy (Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com) and they actually work!